One of the most important things you can do for your health is to restore and maintain a healthy balance of microbes in your gut. The living organisms help us digest foods, produce vitamins, regulate our hormones and excrete toxins. There are over 500 species and 3 pounds of bacteria in our gut.
80% of your immune system is housed in the gut and it has its own nervous system that generates neurotransmitters.
How do you know if your gut is imbalanced or not?
Here are 10 signs you have an imbalance.
1. Seasonal allergies or asthma.
2. Hormonal imbalance such as PMS or PCOS.
3. Digestive issues such as gas, bloat, diarrhea or IBS.
4. Diagnosis of chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia.
5. Diagnosis of autoimmune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, lupus, psoriasis or celiac disease or interstitial cystitis.
6. Skin issues such as acne, rosacea, or eczema.
7. Mood issues such as depression, anxiety, ADD or ADHD
8. Diagnosis of Candida overgrowth.
9. Food allergies, food sensitivities or food intolerances.
10. Poor immune system.
A functional medicine approach identifies why you are experiencing your symptoms, what caused them and solutions to restore balance and proper function.
If you have any of the signs above then, it's time to get help. I use a 5 step gut healing protocol that is proven to be effective.
If you're ready to address your imbalances to jumpstart your health in 2020 book your 20 minute consultation call today. HERE
The information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or be medical advice.
©Copyright 2019 | Inside Out Wellness with Julie, LLC | All Rights Reserved.