Updated: Nov 25, 2019
Some of the choices we make come out of habit. You're used to buying the same thing each week at the grocery store. Or you choose the same few places to eat. Without even thinking about it, you fall into patterns.
Create new healthy habits -
1. No time or desire to cook - join a meal delivery service.
2. Make it harder to reach for the high calorie or sugary foods by eliminating them from the house.
3. Planning your meals ahead. A few hours prep, a shopping trip, and deciding in advance will keep you on track.
4. Keep vegetables chopped up and center in the refrigerator at eye level.
5. Only grocery shop with a list and stay around the perimeters of the store.
6. Make up freezer bags with the necessary ingredients to make smoothies.
7. Soak your whole grains like brown rice and quinoa the night before and cook the next day.
8. Have your workout gear ready to go in the morning for trips to the gym.
9. Socialize with friends while walking or attending an exercise class.
10. Work with a health coach for encouragement, resources, and accountability.
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Inside Out Wellness with Julie
The information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or be medical advice.
©Copyright 2018 | Inside Out Wellness with Julie | All Rights Reserved.